This policy does not apply to the practices of third party agents, or people of which we do not exercise direct control, employment or management.
2. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information (including but not limited to email address, name, phone number, physical address, location, photo, online identifiers, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with zinoxtechnologies.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member.We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. The information and personal data are as freely provided by you to us using any technology at the material time e.g. JWT, web tokens etc.
3. Use of Demographic and Profile Data: We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like location, local government area, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, calendar, Bluetooth, contacts, storage and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s setting. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and Manufacturer), operating system, version information, IP address and diagnostic data.
We use technology in the collecting the information in order to make our Sites and other content or services which we make available to you more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our Sites via your computer or other media device, we may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
5. Governing Principles of Data Processing:
6. Sharing of personal information: We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to: help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co – branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt -in.
8. Your Privacy Rights: In certain circumstances as provided under the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable law, you may object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
9. Links to Other Sites: Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. zinoxtechnologies.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
10. Security Precautions: Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee that the internet in itself is 100% secure and so we cannot take responsibility for the illegal acts of hackers as long as we have taken the necessary precautions. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access our site or services through and within a secure environment. Most importantly, you are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
11. Choice/Opt-Out: zinoxtechnologies.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all zinoxtecnologies.com lists, please visit https://www.zinoxtechnologies.com/unsubscribe. In the future, you can unsubscribe by clicking the one-click unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.
12. Advertisements on zinoxtechnologies.com: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
13. Remedies, Questions and Contact: If observe or have good grounds that your privacy rights have been infringed or likely to be infringed by the use of our Site please lodge your complaints or questions regarding our policy to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Protection Officer shall attend to them. Generally, you may contact us on any issue by mail to email@example.com.